Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nice, nice....hey, wait a minute!

JD - again, do not look at this posting if you happen to be reading my blog! Wedding dress photos below!!!!














Decided to search out my dress on the innernet so went to the designer's site to check it out. I wanted to see different views of it, also what it would look like, properly fitted, on a model.


Beautiful! I'm even starting to kinda like the goofy flower on the hip. Thought I think I may end up having it removed. Mizz J suggested wearing it in my hair instead. Could work.


Here's a close up look at the bodice of the dress. How lovely! It's hard to see from this photo, but trust me when I tell you there is random sparkly beading all over the top half of the dress. Just wonderful. Now for the back view:

Eeek!!!! What? Where did all this nakedness come from? When I tried on the dress, the consultant tutted tutted that the modesty panel was missing from the sample dress....remarking that sometimes this happens. Well, HELLO....there is no flippin' modesty panel with this dress!!!!!

Well, this will never do. Here I was so worried about excess front cleavage and I shoulda been paying attention to the back cleavage! Sure hope the seamstress at the shop can concoct something for me. Otherwise I will have to come up with something myself, and it might not be pretty, but at least I'll be covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment