Christmas Tree - assembled on the 25th, now destined to stay up till Valentine's Day
- Exercise - yes, I am one of the strange and few that actually enjoy exercise.
- Cooking - I love to cook healthy foods.
- Doing good work - at work or at home, I love the satisfaction it brings to me.
- Spending time with family and friends.
Strength - taking care to build and maintain physical and mental strength to get me through the challenges and demands of my life in the year ahead AND to help me attain my goals for this year:
- Start Graduate School, specifically an MBA program. Which means I have to prepare for, write and get a score of at least 550 on the GMAT exam. And assemble an application! Deadline: May 1, 2011 for a September start.
- Move house! JD and I would like to be moved over by late spring/early summer 2011. This means decluttering, organizing, packing.
- Only 1 goal but it's a biggie. LIFESTYLE CHANGE. For the betterment of my health (mental, physical and emotional) and energy levels, I will be focusing on building muscle and stamina through pumping iron and cardio activities. Hopefully, significant weight loss will be a side effect.
Peace and strength to you all in 2011!