Monday, November 30, 2009

David Allen - my new guru?

On page 48 of Getting Things Done, so far...

Great little pull quote there:

"You have more to do than you can possibly do. You just need to feel good about your choices."

OH. MY. GODDESS.
You mean I not an abysmal failure for not being able to do it all? David...darling...where have you been all my life?

Can't wait to start feeling good about my choices rather than stressed about the people/things/tasks/stuff I am letting fall thru the cracks, by the wayside, off the wagon, into the ditch - pick your fave.

And let's not forget the stuff I forget. I want to feel good about that too. Uh, when I remember that I've forgotten, that is.

This mental foggery that I keep experiencing is gettin' old, along with yours truly. Somedays I am tempted to call the doc to see what can be done. But I am not sure right now if I am even in peri/full-blown mentalpause.

Remember the hot flashes I blogged about a month or so ago? Haven't had one since that time. So what the blue blazes was that all about, anyways?

Hey Body! Quit messing with my head. I mean it.

1 comment:

  1. "Hey Body! Quit messing with my head. I mean it."

    If you can get it to listen, let me know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete